Dan Tuesday, April 27, 2010


As we always search for ways to improve our services, we bring staff from allover the world.
That's how we found Nicolette, from Romania, Europe. She worked for 9 years in high class European Salons as a Nail Technician and Hairdresser.
She has a passion for perfect nails. Combining the Caribbean techniques and the European ones, her manicures and pedicures are maybe the best on the island!


Nicolette:

"I check the beauty news and celebrity news every day, I see the latest trends, so I can provide my customers the latest and most luxurious look. A woman must be beautiful, she needs to have perfect nails and hair so she can be confident and always happy.
I enjoy meeting new people and making lots of friends.
What I like most in Oasis? The fact that we truly are a team and all our customers leave the salon happy and beautiful."

0 comments:

Post a Comment